Skip to main content

The boy who lost his notes.

Hi guys. How are you? In this content I have a tell for you. This is a story of class 4 student  who lost his notes. One day when I was on routine work walking in the passage of our school I saw a child was weeping, then I went near to him and asked , why were you crying. The child replied, sir I have lost my notes and due to this I have also lost my hopes, our exam is ahead how could I do prepare for exam.

When he was narrating his ordeal he was frightened but my sympathy went to him in order to giving some confidence to the boy who have lost his notes. I told him that a good notes cannot make a good aptitude but a good aptitude or skill can help you in making of a good notes. 

I just tried to ooze confidence in him and it really worked as miracle. The child took up his revision copy what he was taught during exam time and completed all the questions answers during exam. Now the time has come, the boy appeared in the final exam and he scored a good marks. 

After getting success in the exam his confidence level boosts up now he met again the teacher who inspired, who encouraged him and the Teachers saw only smile with great confidence on the face of the child who lost his book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chhat puja Kharna Day

Hello friends how are you. Hoping you are well and doing well in your life. Friends today is Kharna  a part of Chhat festival . In the morning when I got up i saw all the members of my family give up their beds. I tried myself to wake up and finally i wake up.  I start my bike and sit my mom on my bike and together with went to market where my mom had to take many things related to chhath Puja . At first we reached at a footwear shop where we had to return a slipper of my mom which was not fitting her feet. We had also to return Lahti , which is used in puja , then we moved to a grocery shop. I asked my mom to take things until i return from having some snacks because since morning i haven't it. Shopkeeper was arranging my articles even as i reached there. After packing articles i stoped at a cosmetic Shop where some cosmetic articles are purchased then we left for home.  As we arrived home i asked my mom that why should we not try to perform puja at home. After spending ...

News headlines for school morning assembly | News in english for school morning assembly

News headlines for school morning assembly |News in english for school morning assembly. 12 January. National news. 1. Preventive detention not to prolong custody: supreme court says. - fear of repeat offence cannot be sole reason for preventive detention. - the supreme court said if an accused again commits a crime after coming out on bail then such a situation could be handled under ordinary law by seeking cancellation of bail or challenging bail in higher courts but it cannot be the sole ground to invoke preventive detention. 2. ED to move Supreme court over Mamta Banerjee action hindering probe. -  Enforcement Directorate had decided to move the supreme court seeking remedy against the unfortunate action of West Bengal chief minister in obstructing the probe and tampering with evidence in a PMLA case against I-PAC, and a nod to continue with its probe against the political consultancy agency. International news. 1. Unrest widens in Iran as toll reaches 62, internet shut off. -...

Misused privileged information

Hi guys my name is Krishna Mohan and you are on my official page where I am going to give you information about how ministers, leaders, bureaucrats misused privileged information because they were the planners and decision makers and core insiders of planning of urbanisation in the state, how do they gained benefits in their interests. Example of Ujjain controversy where chief minister Mohan Yadav and his family occupied 168 acres land,  after 16 month the rate of lands rose rapidly up to 3000 square feet from 53 square feet. Apart from this,  around 50 odd IAS,  IPS from different states too had purchased lands on the same location on the same day. If you talk about US President Donald Trump in the month of May, he invested 10 billion dollar in defence contract, within one week  the share rose to doubled. So it signals how internal or insiders are making benefits for their own interest by using special privileged information. All this things are making unfair play o...